Please register here, the payment will be in Norwegian kroner (NOK) by Credit Card Only (Visa, MasterCard, Diners and American Express).
The registration fee includes:
– Attendance to all sessions
– Morning/afternoon refreshment breaks and lunch for all the 3 days
– Icebreaker/reception with light dinner at the Science Center on Jun 19, 2018
– Visit to Nidaros Cathedral with Organ recital and reception on Jun 20, 2018
– Conference Dinner at Kristiansten Fortress (Festning) on Jun 21, 2018
– Conference materials
* Extra reception, recital and dinner tickets can be be purchased for the accompanied persons in your registration.
|ACM/SIGCHI Student||2.200 NOK||2.700 NOK||3.200 NOK|
|ACM/SIGCHI Member||4.500 NOK||5.000 NOK||5.500 NOK|
|Student||2.700 NOK||3.000 NOK||3.500 NOK|
|Non-Member||5.000 NOK||5.500 NOK||6.000 NOK|
Workshop registration: 1.000 NOK
Course registration: 700 NOK
Only individuals accepted to participate in a workshop will register for those. Note that a registration to the main conference is required in order to register for a workshop or a course.
Please note that IDC’18 will not refund attendees due to visa issues after the cancellation deadline. Information about visitor’s visas can be found here.
Accommodation and Transportation
Notification of cancellation must be sent by email IDC2018@videre.ntnu.no. Please ensure you receive an acknowledgement. A refund less 500 NOK administration fee will provided on cancellations received on or before May 1. No refunds will be after this date.
In the event that the conference has to be cancelled due to circumstances out with the control of the IDC 2018 Organising Committee, refunds on registration fees will only apply once other conference expenses have been covered. IDC will not be liable for any other travel or accommodation costs incurred by participants.
Delegates must arrange their own insurance and ensure that suitable and adequate insurance has been arranged.